Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For Fat Louie




Fat Louie dear... Where are you? I've been waiting for you here... Lying on my bed at night, with my mind somewhere else. I can't sleep I've been waiting for you to come home. My mind is traveling through time... remembering the times that I hurt you and made you cry. I've been so stupid Fat Louie. I really hate myself and my heart bleeds for all the tears I've caused you. If only I could turn back time and do the right thing to you... but it has been done and I cannot anymore change it. Forgive me Fat Louie!

But Fatty dear... please believe that in my heart, I'm so madly in love with you. I'm so in love with everything about you since the day I've met you. My heart cripples in pain when sometimes I think that you'll gonna leave me someday. Fat, you've been with me for a long time... and I can no longer live without you. You have been my shoulder and my pillow when I need someone to lean on. Please don't leave me Fat Louie because you're my everything... I want to be with you for the rest of my life!

Fat Louie, I can't help wondering if you're fine and safe and sound. I feel so empty right now!... coz you're not here at my side. Please come home my dear fat... I miss you so much already. Please come here in my arms and fill my empty heart. Be with me here at my side coz I need you so much.

Take care always Fatty and you're always in my heart and my mind wherever you are...

1 comment: