Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Po, the Panda Bear

My Haikoo(SM) Zoo pet, Po

Po, the Panda Bear, is my pet in facebook. You see, he's so cute and adorable. He is also so sensitive. One time I scold at him and he suddenly cried and was so shocked with my voice raised at him. Everyday i wake him up from his sleep and pet him. I also cuddle him and it really tickles him. He is so funny. hahahahahaha. I love to play with him too. I am a pet lover especially to a cute panda bear like him. He doesn't bite me nor anyone who wants to play with him. He'z always in the mood because I am taking care of him always. Everyday, I go to the market to buy food for him. I want to buy him expensive foods but I cannot afford them because I got only limited penny in my pocket. So, my solution is I have to make more money, by poking, interacting, playing and cuddling with my friends' pets. If I'll have enough money, I'm gonna buy him the most expensive food in the market. Aside from food, I have to buy him some clothes and accessories.

Po, my pet, doesn't want to be alone. He wants me to be with him always. Whenever I leave him alone, I make him sleep first so that he will not be feeling lonely. It's like he doesn't feel I left him because every time he is awake, I am with him. He also does not like cruel people who hurts him physically and emotionally. You see, he is so sensitive. He doesn't have appetite for beef and pork. So when I feed him, I give him fruits, seafoods, pastries and vegetables.

He really likes to be cuddled and massage his stomach, that's why he always misses me because I always do those things to him. He loves also to play different games so I always play with him. He is really very energetic. We watch TV together everyday because he really likes entertainment. After a very tiring day, I lie beside him and make him sleep because he really likes to sleep with me.

It's really a big responsibility to have him because he is just like humans that need someone to take care of him so he they will always be healthy and always be happy. Like humans, he also needs affections and encouragements from me. When you take care of him with all your heart, in return, he will also be affectionate to you and he'll also love you. Po the Panda bear is my facebook bestfriend and I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment